- A rocker/camber profile keeps camber underfoot, storing and transmitting energy with the rear contact point remaining near the tail. An elongated, early rise, rockered tip moves the forward contact point medially, providing less edge catch and increased flotation in deeper snow.
Tyrolia Attack 11 MN Demo Binding
The Attack 11 MN is a powerful, safe and stylish binding for all-mountain skiers and contemporary trick-savvy freeskiers.
FR PRO2 Toe, AFD Metal GW, SX FR Heel
- Demo Bindings are specialized rental bindings that use the same heal and toe from the Retail Binding it represents and affixes them to adjustable mounting tracks. This gives the heal and toe assembly more range to fit most adult boot sole lengths.
- The Tyrolia ATTACK² 11 MN DEMO Binding can adapt to a wide range of boot sizes, from 259mm to 382mm.
DIN, ISO, and Boot/Binding Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Other industry standards define boot sole/lug shapes. A traditional alpine ski boot sole will be specified by ISO 5355. All contemporary alpine DIN bindings will accept this boot.
- Our Tyrolia ATTACK 11 MN Demo Bindings are compatible with Most Alpine (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK, Walk to Ride (WTR), and Touring (ISO 9523) soles and lugs*.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
*If you’re unsure if your boots and bindings are compatible, please have a qualified technician give them a tactile and visual inspection.
**All Non-System Demo Skis are mounted with Demo Bindings.