2023 DEMO Head Kore 85 W w/ Tyrolia Attack 11 MN D
The KORE 85 W is a top-class, lightweight, frontside-oriented ski—with great touring capability as well. HEAD's weight-saving focus does not mean soft: A blend of materials reduces weight without sacrificing performance. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the tip and tail for a feathery swing weight. Light and stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness. A new topsheet shape gives the nimble KORE 85 W more durability.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- KARUBA-POPLAR Light Weight Wood Core
- Structured UHM C Base
- Tip-Tail Rocker
- If you are a seasoned skier learning new skills, or a twice a year veteran taking on new challenges both on and off piste, you will probably fall into this category. Skis for this individual will usually be designed with a stronger wood core and sandwiched-sidewall construction. They will generally also offer both a wider profile and stiffer flex than a beginner - intermediate ski.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.
- A rocker/camber/rocker profile has both the playfulness and float of a rockered ski while adding the edge hold of a cambered ski. This profile moves the front and rear contact points medial, but still not under your boot. A rocker/camber/rocker profile is excellent for an all mountain ski, giving you float in deeper snow and crud, with a good edge hold on piste.
Tyrolia Attack 11 MN Demo Binding
The Attack 11 MN is a powerful, safe and stylish binding for all-mountain skiers and contemporary trick-savvy freeskiers.
FR PRO2 Toe, AFD Metal GW, SX FR Heel
- Demo Bindings are specialized rental bindings that use the same heal and toe from the Retail Binding it represents and affixes them to adjustable mounting tracks. This gives the heal and toe assembly more range to fit most adult boot sole lengths.
- The Tyrolia ATTACK² 11 MN DEMO Binding can adapt to a wide range of boot sizes, from 259mm to 382mm.
DIN, ISO, and Boot/Binding Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Other industry standards define boot sole/lug shapes. A traditional alpine ski boot sole will be specified by ISO 5355. All contemporary alpine DIN bindings will accept this boot.
- Our Tyrolia ATTACK 11 MN Demo Bindings are compatible with Most Alpine (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK, Walk to Ride (WTR), and Touring (ISO 9523) soles and lugs*.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
*If you’re unsure if your boots and bindings are compatible, please have a qualified technician give them a tactile and visual inspection.
**All Non-System Demo Skis are mounted with Demo Bindings.