2023 DEMO Head Kore 97 W w/ Tyrolia Attack 11 MN D
Buttery light with a strong backbone, the KORE 97 W's lightweight construction means great touring capability and more energy for all-mountain adventures. A blend of materials reduce weight without sacrificing performance such as light Graphene fused into the rockered tip and tail. Light but stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by triaxle woven carbon adding responsiveness, while a new durable topsheet shape rounds out the KORE 97 W's offering as a one-ski quiver for the adventurous freeride skier.
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction
- KARUBA-POPLAR Light Weight Wood Core
- Structured UHM C Base
- Tip-Tail Rocker
Advanced - Expert
- If you enjoy hitting the biggest features in the park, aggressively carving high speed precision turns, and taking the steepest lines you can find, you will probably benefit from the features of an advanced - expert ski. These skis will be engineered with power, stiffness, and rigidity in mind. You will likely find layered construction with materials like carbon, metal and stiffer woods.
- Big Mountain and Powder skis will tend towards the stiffer side, usually with more rocker in the tip, and the tail having less. Hard chargers who prefer high speeds and bigger lines will benefit from the features these skis have to offer. These will typically be the widest skis and not be the best choice for piste.
Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- A rocker/camber/rocker profile has both the playfulness and float of a rockered ski while adding the edge hold of a cambered ski. This profile moves the front and rear contact points medial, but still not under your boot. A rocker/camber/rocker profile is excellent for an all mountain ski, giving you float in deeper snow and crud, with a good edge hold on piste.
Tyrolia Attack 11 MN Demo Binding
The Attack 11 MN is a powerful, safe and stylish binding for all-mountain skiers and contemporary trick-savvy freeskiers.
FR PRO2 Toe, AFD Metal GW, SX FR Heel
- Demo Bindings are specialized rental bindings that use the same heal and toe from the Retail Binding it represents and affixes them to adjustable mounting tracks. This gives the heal and toe assembly more range to fit most adult boot sole lengths.
- The Tyrolia ATTACK² 11 MN DEMO Binding can adapt to a wide range of boot sizes, from 259mm to 382mm.
DIN, ISO, and Boot/Binding Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Other industry standards define boot sole/lug shapes. A traditional alpine ski boot sole will be specified by ISO 5355. All contemporary alpine DIN bindings will accept this boot.
- Our Tyrolia ATTACK 11 MN Demo Bindings are compatible with Most Alpine (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK, Walk to Ride (WTR), and Touring (ISO 9523) soles and lugs*.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
*If you’re unsure if your boots and bindings are compatible, please have a qualified technician give them a tactile and visual inspection.
**All Non-System Demo Skis are mounted with Demo Bindings.