2024 Black Crows Mirus Cor
Built with a long rocker tip and tail, it can be skied short to play with piste and the side stashes of the piste. It is carving in a blackcrows approach and freestyle all terrain. Accessible, solid and creative in every sense. COR The Cor blackcrows acronym is found on products that seek to disrupt the practice and innovate to push the creativity on the ground. And on all terrains.
- Intermediate lift: 87mm at the skid
- Very short radius (13m): super reactivity
- Double rocker with fish tail: great handling, control, pivot
- Classic medium camber: classic camber under the foot with intermediate ski/snow contact: balance between footing and handling
- Mono titanal plate in the middle of the ski: bounce and tone, but also weight savings
- Energetic flex with a very good grip all along the ski: high performance ski but very playful
Intermediate - Advanced
- If you are a seasoned skier learning new skills, or a twice a year veteran taking on new challenges both on and off piste, you will probably fall into this category. Skis for this individual will usually be designed with a stronger wood core and sandwiched-sidewall construction. They will generally also offer both a wider profile and stiffer flex than a beginner - intermediate ski.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.
- Park skis are for the skier who prefers to hit the jumps, rails, and jibs. Many park skis will feature twin tips; thicker and more durable edges; and a denser extruded base. More rocker profiles and different shapes are becoming available to suit every skier in the park.
Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- A rocker/camber/rocker profile has both the playfulness and float of a rockered ski while adding the edge hold of a cambered ski. This profile moves the front and rear contact points medial, but still not under your boot. A rocker/camber/rocker profile is excellent for an all mountain ski, giving you float in deeper snow and crud, with a good edge hold on piste.