Darn Tough Kids Magic Mountain OTC Midweight Snow Sock
The idea of the perfect kids' winter sock might seem like a unicorn, but it's not. It's right here, made with warm, not itchy, Merino Wool. These will keep their toes warm and can be worn again, and again, and again. There's even a little added cushion in the shin for help in ski and snowboard boots.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, massive snow piles
- Kids Over the Calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Midweight socks are all-season performers that naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature on the hill or in the backcountry.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
These cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
Materials and Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
51% Merino Wool 47% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex