Patagonia Baggies Brimmer
Designed for sunny days on the water, this highly breathable full-brim hat floats and is built with tough NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets.
- Crown and brim: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh. Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Semi-rigid brim floats and has a dark underbill to reduce glare and protect eyes
- Vented crown has an internal mesh lining for breathability, comfort and a cooling airflow
- Adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place, even in windy conditions
- Toggled adjustable strap at back of hat cinches tight for a secure fit during high-output activities or rowdy weather
- Lightweight, minimal headband made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control for moisture and temperature management