- Men's over the calf socks average 17 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 64% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 4% Lycra Spandex