- How much is shipping? Shipping is determined by weight and distance from our shop, so the cost varies. If you'd like info a specific item, you can put it in your online cart and proceed to checkout to see what the cost would be.
- The Incentive, "Free Shipping on Orders Over $75", is for standard 'Ground' shipping to the continental 48 states, Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, and the District of Columbia(Domestic). International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- When will my order ship? Orders will typically ship within 1-4 business days.
- My order shipped, but the tracking is not updating. When can I expect an update? Typically, it takes USPS 8-24 hours for tracking updates to become active. FEDEX and UPS will update in real time as the shipment is scanned.
- Will I be notified when my order ships? Absolutely, you'll receive an email confirmation of your shipment with the tracking info
- I think my package was lost or stolen, what do I do? Call us and we'll track the package and contact the carrier. Once the package has been delivered, unfortunately it's out of our hands.
- What shipping options are available? UPS Ground, USPS Ground Services, and FedEx Ground. If you need something sooner, please contact us.
- Items with rechargeable batteries will only be shipped UPS Ground to the contiguous 48 States.
- We WILL ship Internationally, but the customer must contact us before Checking Out and Ask for a Shipping Quote. If an International customer completes a Transaction without receiving a quote, we will Cancel the Order.
- Can I add items to an existing order? Possibly, give us a call and if the order hasn't shipped we can get you taken care of over the phone.
- Can I edit or cancel my already placed order? If the order has been shipped, then the return policy is in effect for returning an order. If the order has not shipped, cancellation can take place but there is a 5% processing fee.
- I placed an order, but didn't get a confirmation? Call the shop and we'll get it figured out for you.
- What items are excluded from discount codes? All items that are already marked down are not eligible for additional discounts.
- What is your price matching policy? We will do our very best to match prices from any legitimate competitor on exact items only.
- Where do I enter discount codes on the site? During checkout you will have the opportunity to enter any coupon or discount codes that are applicable.
- Do you offer military discounts? Yes, but not on items already discounted. Please contact the shop for info.
- My credit card is not processing/keeps getting declined? Call the shop and we'll process you through our manual system. If that doesn't work you'll need to contact your card issuer.
- What forms of payment do you accept? Our online Store accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and Tygart Mountain Sports digital gift cards.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FOR ONLINE SALES ONLY
- What is your Online Purchase return policy? Online Purchase Returns must be approved by contacting us: [email protected]. Online Returns will be a refund issued to the Card used in the online transaction, less a 10% restocking fee; no exceptions. Online Returns made without getting approval will be not be credited; not accepted by us; and returned to customer at customers' expense. Online Returns must be made within 30 days and must be accompanied by a receipt, no exceptions. All items must be in original packaging and tags must be IN PLACE on all Online Returns, and clothing must be free of any and all wear. No Returns or refunds or exchanges on Sale items. Returns or exchanges are not available on mounted skis, or fitted boots. All shipping charges on returns are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact the store for warranty issues. All warranty issues will be handled separately from returns.
- How do I return an item/order? Please email the shop to initiate a return.
- An Item I bought from you is defective or has a warranty issue, what can I do? You have the option to contact the manufacturer and utilize their warranty program; this is often the fastest way to warranty your item. Alternativley, you can contact us and we'll do our best to process your warranty issues. Keep in mind, the manufacturer is always the final arbiter of any warranty claim.
- Do you have return time limits? Yes, returns must be made within 30 days.
- I returned an order, do I receive a refund? Returns are for store credit only. Please refer to our return policy.
- Can I speak to someone about an item or order? Absolutely, however, email is the best way to discuss online orders; [email protected]. During business hours, your call will be taken by an actual human (unless we're on another line, then leave a message). You'll never have to wade through "press 1 for this" or "press 2 for that". Promise.
- I have technical questions about a product you sell, should I contact you or the manufacturer? Us. Call us. We don't carry any equipment that we aren't experts in using or understanding. We're fully invested in the items we carry and feel that it's only right to be able to educate our customers on our products. Call the shop and let one of our staff help you out.