Darn Tough Kids Magic Mountain OTC Midweight Snow Sock
These will keep their toes warm and can be worn again, and again, and again. There's even a little added cushion in the shin for help in ski and snowboard boots. Vermont made, Vermont tested.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, massive snow piles
- Kids Over the Calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Midweight socks are all-season performers that naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature on the hill or in the backcountry.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill.
Materials and Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.