Darn Tough Women's Alpine OTC Lightweight Snow Sock
The Alpine's retro look levels up on modern tech with Merino Wool for itch-free comfort that wicks away moisture and supports your arches for all-day energy. Whether you're lapping lifts or breaking trail, your socks are backed by their unconditional lifetime guarantee.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, cabin vibes
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of Darn Tough's socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight socks balance breathability with responsive temperature regulation to keep feet comfortable all day.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
These no cushion socks are ultralight and smooth - these are the best thin socks for skiing or snowboarding.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex