Darn Tough Women's Due North OTC Midweight Snow Sock
You need warmer gear, including cold-weather socks. Our Due North socks are midweight with cushion to pack the heat. Breathable construction atop the foot regulates your climate for all-day rideability with a healthy no-slip grab. Dial in extra durability in high-wear areas and our unconditional lifetime guarantee to back it up, and you'll be ready for the extra-long haul. Side note: not all polar bears drink soda.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the lifetime comfort, durability, and fit of our socks.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
These cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
Materials and Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
55% Nylon, 40% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex