Darn Tough Kids Polar Patroller OTC Midweight Snow Sock
The midweight cushion will keep their feet warm, and the endless fit eliminates the need for fun-stifling sock-boot adjustments. A little extra cushion in the shin keeps watch over comfort for their shins. Their unconditional lifetime guarantee gives a whole new meaning to hand-me-downs.
Midweight Pair with:
Ski boots, snowboard boots, snow forts
- Kids' Over the Calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the lower leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- Midweight socks are all-season performers that naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature on the hill or in the backcountry.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
These tall cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski & snowboard boot pressure.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
51% Merino Wool 47% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex