Darn Tough Kids Skipper OTC Midweight Snow Sock
Either way, conditions always call for a good toasty pair of winter socks. Our midweight with cushion is a safe bet when the flippers are sliding into anything from a rental boot to whatever they're slogging to the car in. Merino Wool is softer than you might think and it's a good choice if you're going to stand over an egg during the winter.
Midweight Pair with:
Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. Darn Tough knits all their socks at their VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them to Darn Tough for another pair.
The ski and snowboard socks with cushion feature terry loop comfort underfoot.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
49% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 2% Lycra Spandex