Hotronic Heat Socks Only XLP PFI 30 Surround Thin
With graduated compression, a thin construction, anatomical fit features, and a Surround Heating Element, the HOTRONIC Surround Thin PFI 30 Heat Sock offers a low volume, high-performance sock that warms both the top and bottom of toes.
- Ideal fit, thin design
- Surround Heating Element envelopes the toes
- Ideal moisture transfer; Moisture is wicked away from feet to promote warmth
- Additional shin-protector
- Compression: gentle – PFI 30, 5 – 10 mmHg; promotes circulation and speeds recovery
- Material: 80 % nylon, 20 % Lycra / Spandex
- Includes: 1 pair of socks only; does not include Battery Set or Charging Apparatus.
HOTRONIC’s Heat Socks XLP feature graduated compression to enhance com- fort, fit, warmth, and recovery. Thin: A synthetic, performance construction designed to be used in the lowest- volume applications
Surround Heating Element
The Surround Heating Element envelopes the toes with HOTRONIC‘s Constant Heating Power. Starting in the sock cuff, power wires are positioned along the lower leg, wrap ergonomically around the Achilles and under the arch, ultimately delivering heat to both the top and bottom of toes.